Red Lorry Yellow Lorry honoured for agency excellence and campaigns on behalf of b2b tech clients in enterprise IT, healthcare, and media and entertainment
LONDON – July 29, 2019 – The lorries are excited to share that we’ve won or been shortlisted for a record ten industry accolades so far this year, coming from some of the top regional and international public relations award programs – our most successful year ever. The awards spanned our offices in the US and Europe, across three of our practice areas, including enterprise IT, healthcare, and media and entertainment.
In the US, our team was recognized for their outstanding efforts with the following awards:
- 2019 Holmes Report North American In2 SABRE Awards – We won first place in the Best in Digital / Print B2B Media (Earned) category thanks to our work with a healthcare tech client
- 2019 Stevie® Awards – We won a Gold Stevie in the 17th Annual American Business Awards® in the Communications and PR Campaign of the Year – Technology category for our campaign to showcase IBM Aspera’s role in Fox Sports’ World Cup production workflow
- 2019 Bulldog PR Awards – Our campaign for the healthcare tech company won again when we were named a bronze winner in the Best Healthcare Campaign category
- 2019 PR Club Bell Ringer Awards – We won Gold and were selected as a finalist for the prestigious Super Bell thanks again to our b2b MedTech campaign for our healthcare tech client
- 2019 Holmes Report North American awards – We were named a Best Agency to Work For in the Boutique category
In the UK, our team was also recognized by top industry names including:
- 2019 PR Week Top 20 Tech UK – We were included for the fifth year in a row as a top 20 tech PR agency in the UK
- 2019 PR Week Top 150 UK – We were also named a top 150 UK PR consultancy, which ranks UK-based PR companies across all sectors
- PRMoment Awards 2019 – We were shortlisted for ‘b2b PR agency of the year’ and ‘technology agency of the year’
- 2019 EMEA SABRE Awards – We were named one of five finalists in the corporate media relations strategy category for our work with ConsenSys
“We constantly strive to deliver the best possible campaigns for our clients, but it’s always nice to be recognized by our peers,” said Guy Walsingham, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry CEO. “PR agencies are under increasing pressure to deliver more meaningful outcomes, not just check off metrics. That’s what we aim to do for our clients with our industry-specialist approach; and clearly we’re doing something right. We’re just honored to be recognized alongside so many other outstanding campaigns and agencies. It’s been a great year so far – and it’s not over yet!”
Want to learn more about how our award-winning agency can help your company stand out? Visit our contact page or drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. And be sure to follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.