How we did it
In the Web3 space, trust is a hot commodity, but is difficult to establish. What set our client apart is the breadth and depth of its proprietary data, which enabled it to act as a source of truth for the industry. We knew this would prove to be our secret sauce:
- Established a process for obtaining audit information on new hacks and vulnerabilities, using technical details provided by the client.
- Used this proprietary data to strengthen newsjacking and rapid response pitches targeting top-tier crypto, business, tech and cyber-security media in the U.S. and English-speaking Europe.
- Built a pitch template to speed up the publishing process. This came in useful the following week when $320 million in crypto was stolen by hackers in a major attack!
- Used our client’s data to create engaging content that would boost reputation and maintain media momentum beyond and between hacks.
- Created State of Web3 security reports – both quarterly and annual – to demonstrate our clients’ expertise and fill a clear knowledge gap among journalists.
- Pitched insights and storylines based on report takeaways. These became yet another touchpoint for media, as well as feeding sales, marketing and social content.