How we did it
Here’s how our strategy played out:
- Created a multi-layered, multi-national series of campaigns with a mix of PR, marketing, content and social media activities.
- Humanised and localised the Seismic message, spotlighting the company’s executives to bring stories to life and position them as thought leaders.
- Expanded our pool of publications to lead bold conversations on high-impact topics that connect with Seismic’s business. We couldn’t rely on using the term ‘sales enablement’, as it wasn’t well understood. So, we had to find creative ways to insert ourselves into our target audience’s conversations.
- Moved away from product-specific messaging and provided genuine value to decision-makers through organic thought leadership content.
- Grew Seismic’s footprint in top-tier business, marketing and tech press, attaching the brand to current events (internationally and locally) that pique the media’s interest.
- Used case studies, social media, partnership news and joint speaking opportunities to build media presence, interest and market credibility.