How we did it
Growing brand recognition and positioning its spokespeople as thought leaders
- Collaborated closely with NICE’s local spokespeople to ensure we grasped regional nuances, enabling us to tell compelling stories across geographies. This helped us to tease out the thought leadership narratives that would be most engaging to the media and potential customers.
- Created content covering several emerging topics, including the impact of AI, omnichannel customer service, improving the customer experience and the future of predictive analytics.
- Worked with top technology, CX and AI publications to demonstrate how NICE can help its clients succeed in an increasingly digitalised world.
Positioning NICE as an informed and proactive partner
- Our specialists in London, Paris and Berlin set up interviews with NICE’s key spokespeople and offered journalists access to its most exciting customers, securing the attendance of target trade publications and national media at Interactions Live.
- Used NICE’s solid base of referenceable customers to secure interviews with key media publications, showcasing the victories customers achieved using NICE’s solutions.
- Positioned NICE as a leading brand, reinforced by endorsements from prominent companies. This support for NICE’s proposition elevated the narrative, transcending product discussions to encompass features and expert advice.