Want to explore an exciting opportunity in our growing agency? Looking to take on new challenges and fast-track your career?
We’re looking for an experienced Account director with great client servicing, client management and new business skills, to join our Boston-based team.
About the role:
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Campaign development/management: develop and execute client strategies and activities, evaluate campaign success, and manage budgets and resources
- Client servicing: ensure excellent client satisfaction by leading campaigns, providing communications/industry advice and meeting client objectives
- Content generation and content marketing: have an excellent understanding of how to create and distribute content to improve engagement. Be fully capable of writing all client material and quality control the work of your team
- Team management and development: proactively manage, motivate and monitor your team to instil a desire for industry-best service and quality, helping them to develop their careers and skillsets
- Growth and marketing: play a key role in the new business process by leading brainstorms, research and pitch preparation and using your network to identify opportunities and leads for the lorries
About you – desired skills and experience
We’re looking for someone with a real passion for tech, who has strong written and verbal communication skills and experience in running teams and overseeing PR accounts. You’ll also need a thorough understanding of client servicing and a proven track record of delivering results in both trade and national media.
- 5+ years PR experience (agency or in-house), with a tech background
- A capable and confident outlook
- The ability to multi-task and motivate your team
- A strong relationship-building ability with both US and international clients and colleagues
- Great content generation skills and a fantastic eye for detail
How to apply
Please send your CV and a 100-word (maximum) description of why you think you’d make a good lorry to Leah Coglin at email@example.com