We’re looking for an energetic, proactive and passionate PR senior account executive to join our growing Austin office.
If you’re smart, confident and eager to advance, you’ll fit right in. We’re all about you. That’s why the right people stay with us long-term. You’ll get the freedom to develop and be yourself in a positive working environment as part of a diverse international team.
Working closely with our teams across offices worldwide, you’ll be playing a key role in delivering successful global PR and communications campaigns for b2b technology companies in sectors like enterprise IT, cybersecurity, blockchain, healthcare and more.
About the role
In this PR senior account executive role you’ll be working as part of our IT technology team and reports to an account manager. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Campaign development / management: understand, help create/deliver and measure impactful, results-driven, integrated campaigns for clients so they stand out from their competitors
- Influencer relations: build and maintain relationships with key influencers in the b2b tech industry – including journalists, industry analysts, bloggers, consultants and stakeholders
- Client handling: be a key contact and advisor for your clients and ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Content creation and marketing: draft well-written, on-message content – including client emails, pitches, press releases, thought leadership bylines, case studies, blogs and social media posts – and advise on the best placement or distribution for maximum impact
- Social and digital media: understand and advise on key social media channels, and use them to generate awareness, engagement and leads for clients among target audiences
- New business / marketing: contribute to new business activity, as well as play a part in our own PR and marketing activities
About you – desired skills and experience
We’re looking for people with:
- 3+ years’ PR experience (agency or in-house)
- A proven track record of delivering results with both trade and top-tier influencers
- The confidence to be self-sufficient and advise clients, to challenge and be challenged, and to constantly bring new ideas to the table
- The ability to multitask, efficiently manage your workload and keep up with deadlines
- Strong written and spoken communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- A real team player with plenty of energy