We have an immediate opening for a full-time graduate intern or account coordinator to join our fun and energetic office in Boston! This is a great opportunity for a bright, confident candidate with a passion for PR to become part of our fast-growing technology team.
About the role
You’ll support our b2b technology team in Boston working across enterprise IT, cybersecurity, marketing and advertising technology clients, reporting to an account manager.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Client servicing: support the team with the day-to-day running of client accounts, coordinate the activities and flow of information to other lorry offices and partner PR agencies, support clients around trade shows and events.
- Media relations: manage media monitoring and editorial, events, awards and speaking calendars.
- Campaign development: track client coverage using our media monitoring services, contribute to client reporting and creative brainstorms and research.
- Social media monitoring: use our social listening tools to monitor hot topics and client engagement.
About you – desired skills and experience
We’re looking for people with:
- A love of technology
- Previous PR roles/internships/work experience is preferred
- The ability to multi-task – efficiently manage your own workload and respond well to challenges
- Strong written and communication skills with an eye for detail
- Most importantly you’ll be a team player with plenty of energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude
How to apply
If you think you’d make a great lorry, contact Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumé and a 100-word cover email or video about yourself.