We’re looking for a French-speaking junior consultant to join our growing Berlin team – working with our lead consultant for France (also based in Berlin). This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for PR and an interest in technology to become part our fun and energetic agency.
About the role
As part of our Berlin-based team you will also work closely with our teams in London, Boston, and LA. Your main focus will be French PR delivery.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Content localization: review press releases, and other short-form content to make sure it’s localized from English and is suitable for the French media
- Client servicing: support your team with the day-to-day running of client accounts and around trade shows and big events. Working with other lorry teams (DACH/US/UK) as part of international campaign delivery.
- Media relations: monitor French media, analysts, and influencer activity and track editorial, events, awards, and speaking calendars for the French region.
- Campaign development: use our media monitoring tools to track client coverage in France, contribute to client reporting, and take part in creative brainstorms and research for new business pitches.
- Social media monitoring: use our social listening tools to monitor hot topics and client engagement.
About you – desired skills and experience
- A native French speaker – you will also need to speak English. German language is a bonus!
- Desire to work as part of an international team
- A relevant degree and/or with relevant PR/marketing industry work experience
- An interest in technology
- The ability to multi-task – efficiently manage your own workload and respond well to new challenges
- A strong eye for detail and excellent writing abilities
- Most importantly you’ll be a team player with plenty of energy and a positive attitude.