We’re looking for bright, confident graduates with a passion for PR and an interest in technology to join our busy London team. This is a great opportunity for the right candidates to start their career as part of a fun and energetic agency.
About the roles
We’re offering two full-time roles based in our London Bridge office starting in Summer 2019. You’ll be reporting to an account manager who will train and support you, while working with a wider team of experienced PR professionals, across our offices in Berlin, Boston and Los Angeles.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Client servicing: supporting your team with the day-to-day running of client accounts, coordinating the activities and flow of information to other lorry offices and partner PR agencies, supporting clients around trade shows and big events.
- Media relations: managing media monitoring and editorial, events, awards and speaking calendars.
- Campaign development: tracking client coverage using our media monitoring services, contributing to client reporting and creative brainstorms and research.
- Social media monitoring: using our social listening tools to monitor hot topics and client engagement.
About you – desired skills and experience
We’re looking for people with:
- A degree in PR, marketing, communications or relevant subject
- A love of technology
- Previous PR internships/work experience is a bonus
- The ability to multi-task – efficiently manage your own workload and respond well to challenges
- Strong written and communication skills with an eye for detail
- Most importantly you’ll be a team player with plenty of energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude
How to apply
If you think you’d make a great lorry, contact Leah at email@example.com with your CV and a 100-word cover email or video about yourself.