We’re looking for a digital marketing specialist with 3-4 years’ experience in paid social and search campaigns to join our London headquarters. You’ll work closely with our Head of Digital, client servicing teams, and clients across Paris, Berlin, Boston, and Los Angeles.
About the role
Your focus is to drive the day-to-day delivery of digital campaigns through paid advertising (PPC) and organic content marketing. Your work will also involve actively managing on-page SEO and social media campaigns to engage clients’ audiences and generate sales leads.
The right person will have a thorough understanding of the techniques, platforms, and skills to deliver tangible, measurable results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Campaign execution: Working with our account teams to deliver the digital elements of campaigns particularly SEM/ PPC and on-page SEO. This will include regular PPC campaign execution from setup and monitoring to tracking on platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Campaign development: Contributing creative campaign ideas that add digital and content marketing elements to our PR client work. Offering advice to both our account teams and clients to develop digital and content marketing tactics to deliver on objectives
- Staying ahead: Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge on current platforms and researching new innovations in content marketing, PPC/ SEM, and MarTech which will add value to our clients
- New business and lorry marketing: Contributing ideas to help us to win new business and support our own lorry digital marketing activity to grow the agency
About you – desired skills and experience
- 3 – 4 years’ PPC experience; SEO skills and an understanding of HTML and WordPress are a bonus
- Good knowledge / certifications of PPC advertising platforms LinkedIn, Google, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter
- Experience in using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console to monitor and track campaigns
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms like Hubspot, Pardot, and Marketo is a bonus
- A desire to be part of the growth of an international digital team
- The ability to multi-task – efficiently manage your own workload and respond well to new challenges with plenty of energy and a positive attitude.
How to apply
Please send your CV to Leah at email@example.com and tell us (in 100 words or less!) why you’d make a good lorry. We’d love to hear from you.