We’re looking for a content executive with 2-3 years’ experience of b2b content creation and digital marketing to join our London headquarters. You’ll work closely with our content and insights manager and client servicing teams across Paris, Berlin, Boston and Los Angeles.
About the role
The role is focused on creating content to support our clients’ and lorry campaigns across digital and traditional channels.
The right person will be self-sufficient, comfortable balancing multiple projects simultaneously and capable of creating a mix of high-quality long- and short-form content. Experience of sales/marketing copywriting and writing with SEO in mind is important, as are client-facing skills.
- Client content creation: write a wide range of high-quality materials including press releases, case studies, opinion articles, social media posts, web copy and sales/marketing communications. Incorporate SEO best practice and build a solid understanding of our clients’ businesses and technology to reflect their audiences, brand, tone of voice and messaging.
- Lorry content creation: produce engaging blogs and marketing materials for our agency, maintaining a consistent tone of voice and messaging.
- Quality management: work with other lorries to help them write well-constructed and accurate content, providing hands-on support and training where necessary.
- Content insights: work with our content and insights manager to track external industry reports and news so you can advise account teams and clients of sector trends to increase the impact and quality of our content.
About you – desired skills and experience
We’re looking for people with:
- 2-3 years’ experience of b2b content creation and digital marketing
- Good knowledge of the b2b technology industry and content marketing practices across digital and traditional channels
- Experience in shaping content strategy and creating impactful long- and short-form content for b2b audiences
- A desire to be part of the growth of an international content team
- The ability to multi-task – efficiently manage your own workload and respond well to new challenges with plenty of energy and a positive attitude
- Client-facing skills – the ability to articulate clearly and engage clients
How to apply
Please send your CV to Leah at email@example.com and tell us (in 100 words or less!) why you’d make a good lorry. We’d love to hear from you.