We’re looking for an energetic, proactive and passionate account manager to join our fast-growing Boston team.
Working closely with lorries across offices worldwide, you’ll be playing a key role in delivering successful global PR and communications campaigns for b2b technology companies in sectors like enterprise IT, cybersecurity, blockchain, healthcare and more.
About the role
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Campaign development/management: plan and implement client campaigns, evaluate campaign success through effective reporting, develop campaign ideas, help manage budgets and resources
- Media/analyst liaison: run the media/analyst campaign, build relationships with key influencers, media/analyst pitching, advise on media handling
- Client handling: lead client meetings, provide communications/industry advice, ensure excellent client satisfaction
- Content generation and content marketing: develop press releases, blogs, thought leadership content, social media posts, media and client emails, speaking/awards submissions, media pitches and post them in the right places at the right time
- Social media: understand key social media channels, and use them to generate sales leads through effective content engagement
- New business/marketing: new business research, ideas generation at brainstorms, writing blogs/releases for the lorries, organising lorry events, generating new business leads
We’re looking for someone with a real passion for technology, who has strong written and verbal communication skills, is capable of running both teams and accounts and has a proven track record of delivering results in both trade and national media.
- 3 – 5 years’ PR experience (agency or in-house), with a tech background
- A confident and energetic personality
- The ability to multi-task – efficiently manage your and your team’s workload
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Strong content generation skills and a fantastic eye for detail
- A track record of securing quality results for clients
How to apply
Please send your CV to Leah at email@example.com and tell us (in 100 words or less!) why you’d make a good lorry. We’d love to hear from you.