We’re looking for an account executive to join our fast-growing Austin office. This is a great opportunity for a capable and confident candidate looking to accelerate their career as part of a fun and energetic team.
About the role
This role is working as part of our IT technology team and reports to an account manager.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Campaign development/management: help to plan and implement client campaigns, evaluate campaign success through effective reporting and develop campaign ideas
- Media/analyst liaison: build relationships with key influencers, media/analyst pitching, advise on media handling
- Client handling: organise and attend client meetings, provide communications/industry advice, ensure excellent client satisfaction
- Content generation & content marketing: develop press releases, blogs, thought leadership content, social media posts, media and client emails, speaking/awards submissions, media pitches and post them in the right places at the right time
- Social media: understand key social media channels, and use them to generate sales leads through effective content engagement
- New business/marketing: new business research, ideas generation at brainstorms, writing blogs/releases for the lorries and organising lorry events
About you – desired skills and experience
We’re looking for people with:
- 2 – 3 years’ PR experience (agency or in-house)
- A proven track record of delivering results in both trade and top-tier press
- The confidence to be self-sufficient, capable of running smaller accounts on your own
- The ability to multi-task – efficiently manage your own workload and respond well to challenges
- Strong written and communication skills with an eye for detail
- Most importantly you’ll be a team player with plenty of energy!
How to apply
If you think you’d make a great lorry, contact Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short email or video pitch about yourself and why you have what it takes.