A bit about us
We’re an award winning b2b tech PR agency with offices in London, Austin, Berlin, Boston, Paris and LA. We prioritise excellence over ego and are a supportive team who always have your back. We’re growing quickly and need help. Its exciting times ahead!
Be yourself. That’s who we’re hiring. Our culture celebrates and supports the difference that makes each of us unique
You’ll join an international team of around 60 where everyone – including you – is striving to constantly improve.
We are an incredibly supportive team – we love to pitch in when problems arise, and we give great peer feedback to help each other grow.
A typical day as an account director might include:
- Develop strategies and activities for clients, overseeing their execution, quality and profitability.
- Manage the career development of individual team members, including behaviours and skills.
- Work with your team to generate new contacts and help bring in new business leads.
- Fully understand the role of PR in a client’s marketing mix. Be well versed in PR, digital, content strategy and other marketing/comms disciplines
- Know how to manage, plan, and take responsibility for client service, program delivery and client relationships, with minimal involvement from senior management
More than anything, we are looking for a team player who puts their heart in to their work. We’ve got some core behaviours and values that run through everything we do, and we’d love it if they resonate with you too!
- Support, trust, and respect other lorries.
- Be open, honest, and direct.
- Adapt, learn, and grow.
- Be accountable for the way you behave and the quality of your work.
- Think creatively and differently.
- 27 holiday days per year
- Your birthday off
- Private health, dental and optical insurance
- Wellness budget