We’re looking for a new account coordinator to join our busy London team. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for PR and an interest in technology to become part of our fun and energetic agency.
About the role
You’ll be reporting to an account manager in the London office, while working with a wider team of experienced PR professionals, across our offices in Berlin, Boston and Los Angeles.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Client servicing: supporting your team with the day-to-day running of client accounts, coordinating the activities and flow of information to other lorry offices and partner PR agencies, supporting clients around trade shows and big events.
- Media relations: managing media monitoring and editorial, events, awards and speaking calendars.
- Campaign development: tracking client coverage using our media monitoring services, contributing to client reporting and creative brainstorms and research.
- Social media monitoring: using our social listening tools to monitor hot topics and client engagement.
About you – desired skills and experience
We’re looking for people with:
- A degree in PR, marketing, communications or relevant subject
- A love of technology
- Previous PR internships/work experience is a bonus
- The ability to multi-task – efficiently manage your own workload and respond well to challenges
- Strong written and communication skills with an eye for detail
- Most importantly you’ll be a team player with plenty of energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude
How to apply
If you think you’d make a great lorry, contact Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a 100-word cover email or video about yourself.