We’re looking for a new account coordinator to join our fast-growing team in Austin. This is a great opportunity for a capable and confident candidate with a passion for technology to accelerate their career in PR!
About the role
Supporting our Austin team and working closely with our offices worldwide, you’ll be playing a part in delivering successful global PR and communications campaigns for b2b technology companies in sectors like enterprise IT, cybersecurity, blockchain, healthcare and more.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Client servicing: support the team with the day-to-day running of client accounts, coordinate the activities and flow of information to other lorry offices and partner PR agencies, support clients around trade shows and events.
- Media relations: manage media monitoring and editorial, events, awards and speaking calendars.
- Campaign development: track client coverage using our media monitoring services, contribute to client reporting and creative brainstorms and research.
- Social media monitoring: use our social listening tools to monitor hot topics and client engagement.
About you – desired skills and experience
We’re looking for people with:
- A love of technology and/or media and entertainment
- Previous PR roles/internships/work experience is preferred
- The ability to multi-task – efficiently manage your own workload and respond well to challenges
- Strong written and communication skills with an eye for detail
- Most importantly you’ll be a team player with plenty of energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude
How to apply
If you think you’d make a great lorry, contact Leah at email@example.com with your resumé and a 100-word cover email or video about yourself.