Ready to take your career to the next level?
We’re looking for a content executive to work with our senior content manager and client servicing teams.
We’re particularly interested in a writer who has experience with topics like cloud native development, cloud native applications, Kubernetes and containerisation, but is open to trying their hand at many b2b tech topics.
Recent experience working with or for a technology media publication would be a definite plus. We’re open to considering both full and part-time candidates.
- Creating client content: The ‘bread and butter’ of this role is writing intelligent, high-quality copy for our clients. Copy that reflects their audience, brand, tone of voice and messaging. You’ll also need to develop a solid understanding of their businesses and technology, so you can write with technical accuracy that requires minimal amends.
- Understanding that variety is the spice of life: We work on a huge range of written content – technical press releases, opinion articles, awards entries, eBooks, video scripts, social media posts, landing pages and more. We understand that not everything will be your cup of tea, and we want to play to your strengths. But we’ll need you to turn your hand to a wide range of content.
- Helping to grow the lorries: When it comes to growing the lorries, it’s ‘all hands on deck’. We’re looking for someone who’s happy to pitch into writing proposals for prospective clients and sprucing up internal web content.
- Talking to clients: It’s important that you feel comfortable talking to clients about content – whether it’s presenting ideas, discussing feedback, or asking the right questions of stakeholders to get beyond the tech and tell an engaging story.
About you (and us)
- An excellent writer (obviously).
- A confident multitasker.
- Eagle-eyed – you can spot a misplaced apostrophe from a mile away.
- Genuinely enthusiastic about b2b technology – if there’s an area you’re particularly interested in, we want to hear about it!
- Able to thrive in a global team – you may be based in London, but you’ll be working alongside teams from our six global offices.
- Digitally-savvy – you understand SEO best practices and how to incorporate these into content to drive organic search traffic.
- An award-winning b2b tech PR agency.
- Offices in London, Paris, Berlin, Boston, Austin and LA.
- Teams that prioritise excellence over ego.
- Managers that trust you to make your own decisions.
- Fast career progression, with a tailored training programme.
- A supportive team that always has your back.
- Flexible and/or hybrid working.
- A great benefits package, including company pension and private health insurance. We also offer a generous leave allowance, your birthday off, long service leave, the opportunity to travel to other lorry offices, lots of team socials and – last but by no means least – our legendary company parties.
How to apply
Please send your CV and anything else you want to tell us about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to hear from you!