We’re looking for a new working student to join our growing Berlin team. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for PR and an interest in technology to become part of our fun and energetic agency.
About the role
You’ll working with a team of experienced PR professionals, across our offices in Paris, London, Boston and Los Angeles.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Client servicing: supporting your team with the day-to-day running of client accounts, coordinating the flow of information to other lorry offices and partner agencies in our Convoy network, supporting clients around product launches and big events.
- Media relations: managing media monitoring and editorial, events, awards and speaking calendars.
- Campaign development: tracking client coverage using our media monitoring services, contributing to client reporting and creative brainstorms and research.
- Social media monitoring: using our social listening tools to monitor hot topics and client engagement.
We’re looking for people with:
- A love of technology
- Previous PR internships/work experience is a bonus but not a must
- The ability to multi-task – efficiently manage your own workload and respond well to challenges
- Fluency in both spoken/written English and German
- Strong written and communication skills with an eye for detail
- Most importantly you’ll be a team player with plenty of energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude
At the lorries you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a tight-knit local team with plenty of room to develop and share your own ideas
- Work independently, supported by experienced consultants in both Berlin and our other offices in the UK and US
- Enjoy an exciting and dynamic working environment with well-known clients
- Have flexible hours that will fit around your studies and the opportunity to work from home or from our co-working space in Berlin Mitte
How to apply
Please send your CV to Leah at email@example.com and tell us (in 100 words or less!) why you’d make a good lorry. We’d love to hear from you.