Ready to take your career to the next level?
We’re looking for a content designer to work with our content, digital and client servicing teams. The ideal candidate is a self-starting, multifaceted designer who enjoys collaborating with colleagues and clients and can offer fresh thinking, strong ideas and a high level of craftsmanship.
We’re particularly interested in a designer who has experience working in the technology and/or b2b spaces. Agency experience is a plus, but not essential.
The ‘bread and butter’ of this role will be working on in-house and client marketing design projects, including:
- Static and dynamic social media banners
- Short motion graphic videos
- eBooks and reports
- Infographics and data visualisations
- PowerPoint presentations
- Event banners
- Brand development and refreshes
- Other documents
We’re also looking for someone who can:
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the creative process from brief to production.
- Organise and maintain design files and master assets as needed.
- Maintain the agency’s standards of creative excellence, timeliness and profitability.
- Support the team when managing external specialists, e.g. illustrators and visualisers.
- Help maintain an atmosphere of inspiration and collaboration with teams and clients.
- Be comfortable multi-tasking and working to deadlines.
- Feel confident presenting ideas to clients and fellow lorries.
About you (and us)
- 3-5 years of experience, with a strong portfolio to match.
- A degree in graphic design or similar.
- Well-versed in key Adobe software:
- After Effects
- Video editing skills are also a plus!
- An award-winning b2b tech PR agency.
- Offices in London, Paris, Berlin, Boston, Austin and LA.
- Teams that prioritise excellence over ego.
- Managers that trust you to make your own decisions.
- Fast career progression, with a tailored training programme.
- A supportive team that always has your back.
- Flexible and/or hybrid working.
- A great benefits package, including company pension and private health insurance. We also offer a generous leave allowance, your birthday off, long service leave, the opportunity to travel to other lorry offices, lots of team socials and – last but by no means least – our legendary company parties.
How to apply
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
We’d love to hear from you!