Ready to take your career to the next level?
We’re looking for an account director – with proven client servicing, client management and new business skills – to join our dynamic London team.
- Developing and managing creative campaigns: develop and execute client strategies and activities, evaluate their success, and manage budgets and resources
- Client servicing: ensure a high level of client satisfaction by leading campaigns, providing advice and meeting client objectives
- Leading and supporting content marketing activities: have an excellent understanding of how to create, distribute and quality-check content to improve engagement. Be fully capable of writing all client material
- Developing and managing a team: proactively manage, motivate and monitor your team to instil a culture of brilliant service and quality, helping them to develop their careers and skillsets
- Helping to grow the lorries: play a key role in the new business process by leading brainstorms, research and pitch preparation, as well as identifying opportunities and leads through your network.
About you (and us)
- A real passion for technology
- Experience running teams and overseeing accounts
- A thorough understanding of client servicing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including content-writing
- Five or more years of PR experience (agency or in-house), with a tech background
- Strong relationship-building skills with both UK and international clients and colleagues
- A track record of securing quality results for clients in trade and national media
- A capable and confident outlook, able to motivate your team
- The ability to multi-task
- An eye for detail
- Award-winning b2b tech PR agency
- Offices in London, Austin, Berlin, Boston, Paris and LA
- Prioritises excellence over ego
- Support to develop your own career interests
- Trust to make your own decisions
- Fast career progression, with a tailored training programme
- Flexible or hybrid working
- A supportive team that always has your back
- All the usual benefits (and more) – comprehensive health insurance, generous leave allowance, your birthday as holiday, annual wellness budget, legendary company parties, cycle to work scheme etc.
How to apply
Please send your CV and anything else you want to tell us about yourself to Kate Stroud at email@example.com