About the role
This role will be supporting our technology teams across enterprise IT, cybersecurity, marketing and advertising technology, reporting to a senior account manager
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Client servicing: supporting the team with the day-to-day running of client accounts, coordinating the activities and flow of information to other lorry offices and partner PR agencies, supporting clients around trade shows and big events.
- Media skills: managing media monitoring and forward editorial, events, awards and speaking calendars.
- Campaign development: tracking client coverage using our media monitoring services, contributing to client reporting and creative brainstorms and research.
- Social media monitoring: using our social listening tools to monitor hot topics and client engagement.
About you – desired skills and experience
We’re looking for people with:
- A degree in PR or marketing
- Previous PR roles/internships/work experience is a bonus
- The ability to multi-task – efficiently manage your own workload and respond well to challenges
- Strong written and communication skills with an eye for detail
- Most importantly you’ll be a team player with plenty of energy
How to apply
If you think you’d make a great lorry, contact Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a 100-word cover email or video about yourself.