We’re looking for a new account coordinator to join our amazing team in Los Angeles. This is a great opportunity for a capable and confident candidate with a passion for technology and media and entertainment to accelerate his or her career in PR!
About the role
You’ll support our b2b media and entertainment and technology teams in Los Angeles and work closely with other teams across our offices in London, Boston and Berlin. You’ll report to an account manager.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Client servicing: support the team with the day-to-day running of client accounts, coordinate the activities and flow of information to other lorry offices and partner PR agencies, support clients around trade shows and events.
- Media relations: manage media monitoring and editorial, events, awards and speaking calendars.
- Campaign development: track client coverage using our media monitoring services, contribute to client reporting and creative brainstorms and research.
- Social media monitoring: use our social listening tools to monitor hot topics and client engagement.
About you – desired skills and experience
We’re looking for people with:
- A love of technology and/or media and entertainment
- Previous PR roles/internships/work experience is preferred
- The ability to multi-task – efficiently manage your own workload and respond well to challenges
- Strong written and communication skills with an eye for detail
- Most importantly you’ll be a team player with plenty of energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude
How to apply
If you think you’d make a great lorry, contact Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumé and a 100-word cover email or video about yourself.